Camp Easter Seals UCP Schedule
Camp Easter Seals UCP 2015 Summer Camps & Retreats - Applications available in February
Ages 12 & Up
- Performing Arts Camp -- August 3rd - 8th: a week long camp designed to bring out your creative side including dancing, music, and drama classes throughout the week culminating in a show for family and friends on the 8th. This is tailored for campers with minimal personal care needs. A minimum number of campers is needed for the week.
Adults Ages 19 & Up
- Good Times Respite May 31st - June 11th, May 31st - June 5th, or June 6th - 11th: open to all abilities including people with Autism, Down syndrome, epilepsy, etc.
- Freedom Respite June 14th - 25th, June 14th - 19th, or June 20th - 25th: tailored to adults with physical disabilities (with or without mild to moderate intellectual disabilities) OR adults with mild or moderate intellectual disabilities including people with Cerebral Palsy, Spina Bifida, Asperger’s, etc.
- Both respites including the weekend between the two is available as well. May 31st - June 25th
Children and Young Adults Ages 7-22
Independence Camp June 28th - July 9th, June 28th - July 3rd, or July 4th - 9th: intended for
campers with physical disabilities (with or without mild to moderate intellectual
disabilities) OR campers with mild or moderate intellectual disabilities including Cerebral Palsy, Spina Bifida, Asperger’s, etc
- Camp Can Do July 12th - 23rd, July 12th - 17th, or July 18th - 23rd: geared for campers with moderate to severe intellectual and developmental disabilities. It is open to all abilities.
- Both camps are available including the weekend between them. June 28th - July 23rd
For te second consective summer we will have a partnership with Commonwealth Autism and the Shenandoah Valley Regional Program. During our children and young adult sessions we will have a Board Certified Behavior Analyst on site to assist campers and staff. The Analyst will be available to assist all campers in attendance during those sessions. Special scholarships will also be available to students in certain school districts in the Shenandoah Vally Regional Program. Please contact us for more info at 540-777-7325 or firstname.lastname@example.org
Familes & Friends All Ages
- Family Week Unlimited August 10th - 15th: Designed for families with a loved one that has a disability or special need. All family members and friends are encouraged to attend as larger families do receive a cabin with up twenty beds in them.
- Your Camp! We are open to ideas and willing to work with other groups in offer their own summer camp session. Please contact us for more information.