Come to Camp Easter Seals UCP For a Mountain Escape Weekend!
The Camp Easter Seals UCP Weekend Respites provide an opportunity for campers to meet new friends and participate in fun camp activities year round. The Weekend Respites allow caregivers the possibility to have some time to themselves while their child is cared for in a safe, accessible environment. During Family Weekend Respites, families meet other families and spend time together away from the regular daily routines and schedules while participating in fun camp activities.
Each Weekend Program is full of fun and friendship, and we invite you to join us!
- October 12-14 KOVAR Halloween Themed Weekend
- November 2-4 KOVAR Fall Respite Weekend
KOVAR weekends offer 25 scholarships based on financial need for the first 25 to signup with an intellectual disability thanks to the Knights of Columbus in Virginia!
- October 26-28 Family Weekend
- March 22-24 Friendly's Spring Respite Weekend - free for the first 8 people to signup thanks to Friendly's Restaurants!
- April 12-14 Family Weekend.
- April 26-28 Spring Weekend Respite
We also provide weekends for groups where we can help with food, programs, and more. Please contact us for more info.