Retreat for a CAUSE!
Located in the beautiful Blue Ridge mountains in Craig County, Virginia, Camp Easter Seals UCP offers
numerous options for your stay in a beautiful setting. Camp Easter Seals UCP has:
- Cabin Rentals
- Meeting Facilities
- Outdoor Activities and Meal
- Service Available
- Great for company retreats, church groups or family reunions.
Since 1957, Camp Easter Seals UCP has provided quality recreation programs for people with disabilities
and their families. To assist us in supporting this mission, we make our beautiful facility available
during our off season to corporations, churches, retreats, youth groups, family reunions, fraternities or sororities, services clubs, scout groups and many others.
There are eight cabins that sleep 14-20 people comfortably. In addition, we have a guest cottage that accommodates 10 people. Our dorm building accommodates up to 40 people and offers a full kitchen, laundry and additional meeting space. All lodging facilities at Camp Easter Seals UCP have electricity,
indoor plumbing and fire places, and most are heated.
Camp Easter Seals UCP is happy to provide meal service if desired. We offer a full menu for breakfast, lunch and dinner with a variety of selections from which to choose. For groups wishing to prepare their own meals, both our standard size and industrial kitchens are available for use at a reasonable rate.
While enjoying your stay at Camp Easter Seals UCP, your group can participate in fun activities such as:
- Climbing Wall
- Outdoor Camping
- Fishing (license may be required)
- Accessible swimming pool (seasonal)
- Indoor gym for recreational activities
Area Attractions include:
- Several splendid hiking trails ranging from 1 mile to 9 miles in length.
- Plenty of fresh water creeks to canoe or kayak.
- Shopping, movie theaters, and restaurants close by in Roanoke.
- Exceptional hunting and fishing in Jefferson National Forest.
- Challenging backcountry mountain biking trails
Contact us today to make your reservation! All proceeds go to better serving our campers with disabilities!